- The amount of experience a player has determines his or her King Level.
- King Level indicates the level of the player's Crown Towers.
- Experience is gained by upgrading cards and donating cards to clanmates.
- Experience can also be earned by completing Achievements.
- Experience gained from upgrades are listed on the card's upgrade interface.
- Experience gained from donations vary based on the card type donated (1 Rare or Epic card is worth 10 XP, but 1 Common card is worth 1 XP).
- Experience cannot be gained by battling.
- Level 1 (start of game) unlocks TV Royale and Shop.
- Level 3 unlocks Clans.
- Level 4 will give you a single chance to change your name that can be done at any time afterwards in the Settings menu.
- Level 8 unlocks Tournaments.
- On 11/1/16, the Experience needed to reach level 9 from level 8 was increased by 25%.
- King Level 13 was added in the May Update on 3/5/16.
- Since the release of the Bandit Card, if you upgrade all of your cards to max level, you can reach Level 13 with 93,225 Experience left over (assuming you do not collect any achievement awards and never donate).
- If you were to upgrade all the cards to tournament standard instead, you will reach Level 10 with 3,475 Experience out of 30,000 to reach level 11.
|Experience Level||Arena Tower Hitpoints|
|Arena Tower Damage|
|King's Tower Hitpoints|
|King's Tower Damage|
|Experience Needed for the Next Level|
|Cumulative Experience Needed for This Level|